If you’ve always dreamed of playing drums, you’ll know it’s a powerful ambition. But along with the excitement, you may also feel that learning drums is too hard. And yet, while you certainly do have to put in some effort, becoming a tight drummer may not be as tough as you think. If you can tap in time to music, you already have an intuitive understanding of the fundamentals of rhythm... you just need to take the next step.
Roland V-Drums are the world’s most popular electronic drums, thanks to their powerful sound, great playing feel and legendary durability. And if you think you might have drumming in your blood, the new V-Drums TD-1DMK will help you find it. The TD-1DMK provides a fulfilling drumming experience in a compact kit that’s easy to move around. The simple-yet-powerful module includes a variety of expressive drum kits, connected to Roland’s renowned dual-mesh pads for snare and toms which match the feel of playing on acoustic drums but without the noise – great for late-night practice sessions. You can play with headphones too, so you won’t disturb family or neighbors, and with onboard coach functions and the ability to connect to Melodics drum training software, you’ll be surprised how quickly you’ll improve. Pick up the sticks, take a deep breath and pull up to the TD-1DMK. A lifetime of drumming awaits – so what are you waiting for?
- Dual-ply mesh heads with tension adjustability for a quiet and realistic drumming experience
- 256 notes of polyphony
- 15 preset drum kits with authentic, expressive drum sounds for accurate and true-to-life drumming
- Built-in metronome with adjustable tempo and timing settings to help improve timing
- 10 onboard coaching functions for tracking your progress and motivation to play
- Record function lets you listen back to what you just played, for evaluation purposes
- 15 onboard songs to play along with, covering a variety of music genres
- Legendary Roland quality and durability – built to support your drumming for years to come
* Bass drum pedal not included, sold separately.