Taylor Academy 22e Walnut Grand ConcertTaylor
Designed specifically for new players, the Academy 22e offers a compact version of Taylor's affordable walnut-topped acoustic guitars that delivers both rich sound and an accessible playing experience. With a solid walnut top and layered walnut back and sides, you'll hear a warm, focused response with clear definition between notes, a sound that stays clear and authentic when you plug into an amp or PA with the included ES-B pickup. In addition to the always-comfortable Taylor Neck design, this Grand Concert includes a built-in armrest for enhanced playability, along with a digital tuner so you can tune up on the fly wherever you go. With a durable padded gig bag for storage and transportation, the Academy 22e offers the ideal blend of utility, playing comfort and sonic punch.
- Solid walnut top for projection, power and warmth
- Compact Grand Concert body with narrower depth for beginners
- Easy-playing Taylor Neck offers relaxed fretting feel
- Built-in armrest for seamless feel while playing
- Includes padded gig bag for protection and storage