The Acoustic SFX II amplifier delivers best-in-class performance for acoustic guitar and vocals. This powerful, portable system has two channels designed for instrument or microphone use, each with studio-quality effects enhanced by our proprietary Stereo Field Expansion technology for room-filling, more-than-stereo imaging. Bluetooth wireless audio streaming and a 90-second looper make it perfect for solo shows.
- Output Power / Output: 2 X 100 Watts
- Controls: Channels 1 & 2: Volume, FX Level, FX Select, Low EQ, Mid EQ, High EQ, Phase Switch, Stereo SFX, Rec/Dub, Play/Stop, Undo
- Amp Type: Digital
- Effects: Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Echo, Delay, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay Chorus, Delay Reverb
- Speaker: One 8” Low-Frequency Driver, One High Frequency Compression Driver Horn
and One 6.5” Side-Radiating Speaker
- Unique Features: SFX (Stereo Field Expansion), 90-second looper, Bluetooth audio streaming