The MOTÖR 49 master keyboard controller allows you to take total command over your virtual instruments and DAW (Digital Audio Workstation). Featuring amazingly-smooth action, motorized faders and touch-sensitive pads, the MOTÖR 49 provides an unparalleled level of control for the ultimate creative expression. The 49 semi-weighted full-sized keys, 60 mm faders and backlit drums give you hands-on control over all the parameters of your favorite DAW. An incredible hardware-based arpeggiator enables you to instantly add arpeggios to software and hardware synths and create complex arrangements on the fly.
MOTÖR 49’s endless rotary encoders provide immediate feedback about your software, plus the convenient, backlit transport section puts all playback and record functions right at your fingertips. You get fast, easy-to-read information at-a-glance, thanks to MOTÖR 49’s spacious, backlit LCD screen. Behringer also loaded this amazing controller with a variety of extremely useful presets (and even more are on the way), so you can start creating quickly, without mapping or instant recall. Ready to go right out of the box, just connect to your computer and download the free audio recording, editing and podcasting software at behringer.com, which comes with 150 instruments and effects plug-ins. MOTÖR 49 is the fast and easy way to get you back “in-touch” with every element of your creativity.
- 49 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring expressive velocity and after-touch functionality
- 9 motorized 60 mm touch-sensitive faders to control your DAW mixer, drawbar organ, soft synths or effect units
- 8 backlit drum pads with velocity and pressure-sensitivity for ultimate drum and sample-loop performance
- Standard MIDI and Mackie Control* emulation modes for ultimate flexibility with your DAW software
- Hardware-based arpeggiator allows creation of complex patterns regardless of software limitations
- Ultra-precise, illuminated endless rotary encoders with LED rings provide a clear overview of all software parameters
- Backlit transport section for direct access to your DAW record/play engine
- Quick individual bank select for faders, encoders and pads
- Large backlit LCD screen for optimal overview, easy editing and quick status check
- Flexible communication via USB or MIDI In/Out/Thru – including merge functionality
- Plug and play with Mac* OS X* and Windows 7* or higher operating systems
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- 3-Year Warranty Program