Designing MOJOMOJO OVERDRIVE was both very simple and very complex. TC knew what they wanted from the start: A pedal that sounds like an amp, with a very open character and little compression allowing even the most subtle of your playing to shine through. They basically set out to capture lightning in a bottle with a clarity that even allowed for complex chords to stand out – did TC succeed? Well, plug it in and hear for yourself!
One of the reasons why TC achieved such a dynamic pedal is the fact that they use a special circuit that ramps up the voltage to more than 3 - 4 times the amount of your typical drive pedals. However, they don’t use this added gain to squeeze more overdrive/distortion out of the pedal, but to dramatically increase the headroom and dynamics. The result? The most alive overdrive you have ever heard and a pedal that defines all that is magic about overdriven sounds.
- Exceptional overdrive pedal offers you extra headroom, precise tone controls and a voicing switch
- Increased circuit board voltage gives dramatically more headroom and dynamics for an incredibly alive overdrive sound
- 4-knob interface enables extensive tonal tweaking while remaining highly intuitive to let you focus on playing
- Voicing switch allows you to choose between the true natural overdrive sound or a juicy tone that backs off the bass a little
- Two-band EQ with active bass and treble knobs lets you really shape your sound
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Easy one-screw battery compartment access
- Compact format fits on any pedal board
- High-quality components to give you extraordinary overdrive tones
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- 3-Year Warranty Program*