Although referred to as a “column” loudspeaker, the INSPIRE iP300 delivers the powerful, high-quality sound and optimised dispersion inspired by Turbosound's award-winning line array products – in a surprisingly lightweight and easy to use, all-in-one form factor. Thanks to an on-board 3-channel digital mixer and multichannel 600-Watt Class-D amplifier driving 2 x 6.5" high excursion low frequency drivers and 4 x 2" neodymium drivers, the iP300 is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more.
Weighing in at a very modest 26.2 lbs, the iP300 is easy to transport and features industry-leading KLARK TEKNIK Spatial Sound Technology, Reverb, and Class-D multichannel amplifier – plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control.
- Column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- Klark Teknik's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- 600 Watt power, multi-channel Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- High-quality Klark Teknik digital reverb for amazing vocal enhancement
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad*
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Dual 6.5" high excursion low frequency driver for low distortion sub-bass response
- 4 x 2” neodymium drivers with edge wound aluminium voice coils for extended high frequency reproduction
- Multiple height configurations for floor or elevated use
- High impact and lightweight enclosure
- Integrated protective perforated steel mesh grilles
- Integral ergonomic carrying handle for ease of portability
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.