The Yamaha TransAcoustic guitar recreates an incredible experience without needing any external amplification or effects, just the guitar itself. With built-in reverb and chorus at your fingertips, it's the most inspiring, engaging acoustic guitar you'll ever play.
- Concert body
- Solid spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Amazing sounding reverb/chorus built into the guitar with no need for external amplification or effects
- New scalloped bracing for louder, richer acoustic sound
An actuator installed on the inner surface of the guitar back vibrates in response to the vibrations of the strings. The vibrations of the actuator are then conveyed to the body of the guitar, and to the air in and around the guitar body, generating authentic reverb and chorus sounds from inside the body.
Three simple knobs let you adjust your amount of effects and the line out volume level. By keeping the controls small, it minimizes the area of the holes in the body material, reducing acoustic sound loss.
(A) Chorus Control
(B) Reverb Control (Room / Hall)
(C) TA Switch / Line Out Volume Control
* Pressing the TA Switch for more than 0.3 seconds activates the TA function.
* When a cable is connected to the line out jack, the line out volume can be adjusted by rotating the (C) knob.
* The reverb type switches from Room to Hall around the 12:00 position.